FIRST YEAR COURSES
- THEO101-105 Foundations of Spiritual Growth, 5 Module Series
- CARE101 Starting an Orphanage
- BIBL100 Bible Study Methods
- BIBL104 OT Survey
- THEO140 New & Old Testament Backgrounds
- THEO112 How to hear the voice of God
SECOND YEAR COURSES
- BIBL105 NT Survey
- THEO240 Developing the Character of Christ
- CARE110 Helping without Hurting
- THEO208 The Power of Prayer
- CARE201 Child Rearing: Principles & Application.
- PASM210 Personal Life of the Min. Leader
- THEO202 The Powerful Holy Spirit
- THEO209 Spiritual Warfare
- Gen Ed. CARE120 Dev. Psychology
THIRD YEAR COURSES
- BIBL202 Spiritual Formation…context of Com
- DISC300 Principles & Practice of Disc. Counseling
- PASM310 Expository Preaching
- Gen Ed. CARE210 Intro to Elementary Educ.
- DISC310 Intro to Disciplemaking
- THEO320 How to defend the Faith.
- CARE301 Nutrition for at risk children
- Gen Ed. CARE222 Business Communication.
FOURTH YEAR COURSES
- CARE410 Psych Trauma & Disc in at risk children
- WMIS201 Christian Missions
- CARE320 Healthcare for at risk children
- Gen Ed. ___________
- CARE400 Gov. & Adm. of Nonprofit Orgs.
- BIBL441 Proverbs
- CARE401 Fin Man of Nonprofit Orgs.
- Gen Ed. ___________
* THEO 101-105 satisfies the required coursework for our Certificate in Short-Term Missions (Missionary Mandate). As such, you will sometimes hear it called that way. Every student attending Glory must take THEO 101-105 in their first semester regardless of advanced placement. Please contact the admissions department if you have questions about it.
1 Credit hour = 15 hours of classroom time per semester.
General Education Requirements (15 Units)
- English (3 Credits)
- Developmental Psychology: Childhood and Adolescence, or Sociology (3 credits)
- Business Communications or Political Science, or Economics or Government or Cultural Anthropology (3 credits)
- Intro. to Elementary Education or English Lit or History (3 credits)
- Physical/Biological Science (3 credits)
All students in our Orphan Care & Management programs are required to do a field internship as part of their training. Students in the 1-year certificate program are required to do a 3 months internship. Those in the 2-year associates degree program will do a 6 months internship and those in the 4-year Bachelor’s degree program will do a 1-year Internship.